GET ON A PASS!!
One unique season, one unique pass. This is the winter of the OnePass.
OnePass sales will be limited, on sale October 12- 31 or until sold out.
INTRODUCING THE OnePass
The OnePass will give you the best opportunity to ski and ride during the 2020-2021 ski season with the unknown challenges that come with it. Our goal is to provide a pass that has a low up-front cost, direct to lift access, and an inexpensive “pay as you go” online daily activation fee that reserves your spot on the mountain. The online activation will allow us to manage the daily capacity in order to adhere to the anticipated COVID Safe Practices. The OnePass will come with Pass Assurance in the event of a mandated government shut-down, providing you proportional credit towards the following 2021-2022 season. Check out the OnePass Max, for no blackouts and more days on the mountain. We know this is a big change from our normal pass program but we truly believe this is the only way to provide great skiing and riding on the mountain this winter.
To have your pass mailed to you and avoid waiting in line you must do the following:
- Sign your ezWaiver! 2020-2021 waivers are required for all pass and card holders. Please sign a waiver for yourself and, if necessary, your minor at the same time. If you have already completed your waiver you can move to step 2 of the purchase process.
- Choose your product
- Input your name and birthdate to have your waiver verified.
- Input your personal information.
- Upload your photo if you do not have one on file from last season.
- Allow 5-7 business days for mail delivery or 24 hours for onsite pickup at the ski area.
There are no products currently available for Sale.
Please Check again in a few days........